- COASTAL WALKS – it’s that time of year where it’s not unbearably hot to go for walks at any point during the day. Coastal walks allow you to stretch your legs with a fresh coastal breeze and if you’re up to it you may even turn it into a little bit of a jog. Here are some suggestions just to name a few – Bondi to Coogee: sculptures by the sea, Figure 8 pools in the Royal National Park, The Spit to Manly, Watsons Bay Walk Sydney Harbour National Park, Hermitage Foreshore Walk, Barrenjoey Lighthouse Walk Palm Beach.
- SOFT SAND RUNNING – weathers warming up and the sand is the perfect temperature to head back out there and begin soft sand running. Soft sand running is harder than normal running as your lower limb and core muscles have to work harder, it’s a much more efficient way to exercise as it can use up to 1.6 x more energy than normal running. It also usually comes with a pretty beautiful backdrop!
- OCEAN POOL SWIMMING – nothing better than getting salty while completing your daily dose of exercise. Swimming in salt water poses to help boost immunity, circulation, skin and wellbeing. A few ocean pools around Sydney include: Bronte baths, Wylie Baths Coogee, McIver Baths Coogee, Bondi Icebergs, Maccallum Sea Water Pool Cremorne Point, North Curl Curl Rockpool, Dee Why Rock Pool, Dawn Fraser Baths Balmain, Fairy Bower Pool Manly, Chowder Bay Baths Mosman
- HAROUR BRIDGE CLIMB – a great way to see some of Sydney’s most beautiful sights from a unique vantage point whilst getting a bit of a workout and conquering your fear of heights! The harbour bridge offers a variety of different climbs varying in length and different times of the day.
- THE RACES – great excuse to get dressed up and spend a day on your feet with bubbles in hand. A great day out and if you’re a woman rocking some serious high heels, your calves will get a serious work out!
Hopefully you get through all these activities pain-free but if not, don’t forget we have three Bend + Mend locations across Sydney’s CBD so you can get treated by your Physio in a convenient location! Book in today at Martin Place, Barangaroo – King Street Wharf, or Darling Park.